We consult with your to help you realise your purpose and create virtual, hybrid or in-person events with lasting impact and we weave that impact into the story of your event, because every event needs a narrative. Whether your purpose relates to marketing, commercial objectives or campaign goals, The Event Narrative Framework shows you how to articulate your purpose and produce an event that delivers it.
Creators, curators and convenors: we support clients host events that deliver on their purpose and bring brands to life through innovative programmes and client experiences, leaving participants inspired to take action.
We run public and in-house workshops on our proprietary Event Narrative Framework, which brings insight and clarity to your client briefs, creating participant journeys and outcomes that deliver as part of a wider commercial plan, comms plan or campaign.
The Event Narrative Framework articulates decades of conference and event experience into seven simple questions that help you articulate your event purpose:
• The journey you want to take your participants on
• Establishing your event objectives, purpose and USP
• Understanding your entire stakeholder universe
• The experience you want to create to inspire change – content and event design
• Inviting your audience – sharing the message with delegates, sponsors, VIPs and media
• How you want to weave your objectives into the execution of the event
• How you will create a transformation – for participants and your sector – and measure results
The Event Narrative Framework also helps bring your planning full-circle, to ensure that your event design is hard-wired into the objectives of your organisation, and that your outcomes align with your plans.
We work with each client individually, spending time getting to know you, getting under the skin of what your event is designed to do, workshopping these ideas so that we have a clear event proposition that we can work on together to deliver your event.
SEVEN QUESTIONS designed to create a coherent narrative communicating your event’s purpose.